In line with best practices and recommended codes of conduct of the institution as well as the international standards for researchers, the contributors to DUJES are to note the following:
- The Editors, Editorial/Advisory/Peer Review Board, the Department, or the University do not charge any money or accept donations or payments at any stage of publication. No fees, charges or payments are accepted for the purpose of submission, review, and publication of the journal.
- Contributors are not monetarily reimbursed or compensated in any way for their submissions.
- The peer reviewers do not receive any kind of payment or honorarium for their services, discharged in relation to the journal.
- Recommendations and references of interested third parties are not entertained at any stage of submission.
- Any submissions made after the CFP deadline may be summarily rejected without explanation.
- Rejected submissions may not be informed of the reason for rejection/non-inclusion and the decision of the Editorial Board is final in the matter. Selected submissions will be notified accordingly.
- All submissions are checked for plagiarism before publication.
The Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies (DUJES) is a collective effort of the Department of English, Dibrugarh University. Accordingly, in lieu of a Chief Editor/Chief Editors, there is constituted an Editorial Board comprising the faculty of the Department of English. Within this collective, the role of Editors is handed to two faculty on a rotational basis in a bid to ensure impartial academic and research approaches in relation to the journal.